Game Over: Press Enter to Restart :D

"you are not the kind of guy, I always dreamt of", girl said and looked at the bright neon light displaying Coca Cola in familiar Loki font.

And Slim Shady thought," sab film ka asar hai... isko lagta hai ki background me violin bajega, hawa chalegi... bullshit."

Slim Shady: Its ok. I dont have any problem. Everyone has one's own choice.

Girl: I don't really mean to hurt you but you know.....know...i can't give my 100% to this relationship.
Slim Shady: What else can i say!!!

Girl: You are a nice guy. You can get a better girl.

Slim Shady (to himself): "koi nahi mila, tab to tere paas aaya" (to girl): hmm.......but you will never find a boy like me.

Girl: tere jaisa chahiye bhi to nahi. I dont want a guy like you otherwise why should i "reject".......err....i mean leave you.

Slim Shady has now lost all his hope and in despair started spilling over all emotional dialogue, he remembered so far.

Slim Shady: One day you will climb all the ladder of success and that day you will not have a single person to cherish the success.

Girl: Why?? My family is not running anywhere. Aren't they enough??

Slim Shady: oohh..yes.........in fact they are. I was talking of someone special.

Girl: you mean..special "Like you".... i am happy celebrating single..  Well... You should be irritated of me..2 years of hopeless effort.

Slim Shady(trying to be filmy emotional, in a deep grave voice): hmm.......your irritation soothes me somehow...

Slim Shady(resorted to last weapon): In the two year, i lost many girl as i had no one except you anywhere in my mind.

Girl(to herself): ek to hogi nahi... confidence se jhuth bol raha hai..(to Slim Shady): ok..and who they are?

Slim Shady: uumm...None of your business..leave it......

Girl: No..no...at least i should know, how much you sacrificed for me!!!

Slim Shady: puja....

Girl(interrupting in between): Pujaa....my friend..i will try to talk to her regarding you..

Slim Shady( looks like i am in trap): Arrey no......I was talking of girl who used to roam with puja.........

Girl(phas gaya kamina): Anyways...........you recollect her name........tell me then....now......i am going to nesci.......Vijay is waiting for me...

Later in the day, Slim Shady is found addressing the gathering of 25 esteemed "still single" friends.

Slim Shady: Arrey....i am feeling very light now............Because of this girl, I was not getting a better looking girl than her...It was like i was in jail..and i am free now........ great feeling you know........

All(in chorus): Treeeeat...................chal NC chal................

Slim Shady: Abe mere account me 32 rupaye hai..*

(*Last line is the favourite excuse of Slim Shady to us.........not to girls ;)










Comments

Anonymous said…
GAME OVER

PRESS ENTER TO "RESTART"

ROFLMAOEST ... nice pic...

bas score ka kuch karna tha . it shows 0033 and he has never ever scored ;) ;)

Shubham
Anonymous said…
arre...33 means ki 33 baar mera kat chuka hai ;)
Suresh said…
\m/ post!!! comments in between the conversation really capturing the thought process between the two!!

the final image is sheer brilliance of the fourth idiot!! :D :D

-!AvataR!
HarsH said…
thanks all for commenting...Shubham slim ka kitna lega... ho gaya...kafi hai :P :D

Suresh...Keep reading..i am evolving with every post..hope fr something new everytime.. :) :)

After Slim, Midas..do Avtar wanna take entry???????
Anonymous said…
@ slim - 33 baar kat-waane ke liye u need do posses

__ - __ - __ - __ - __ - __


Shubham
Abhyudit Jain said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
Nice one especially that screenshot in the end.

@Slim-Shady: Kuchh nahi hota....ab toh aap khule saand ho!

And really those comments really elevated the fun of reading.

\m/

Most Viewed